Hydraulic lifts are practical only in low-rise buildings due to the need for a tube that penetrates the soil to a depth equal to the height of the building. But, instead, are very safe, because they can not fall.
A When deciding what type of hydraulic lift installed on a new project, be clear about the advantages of different options we have, is indispensable for achieving an optimized investment.
Advantages of using hydraulic lifts compared to traction elevators:
Hydraulic lifts provide much security. In case of any fault in the driving group, or broken pipes, a valve at the entrance of the cylinder, regulates the output of oil to the cabin down gently.
A battery is enough to feed an emergency descent system. Because hydraulic elevators descend by gravity engine stopped, by simply opening a low-power solenoid enclosures passenger can be prevented due to faulty power supply.
- In a hydraulic elevator will get very soft starts and stops.
- As the whole system works in oil bath, wear is minimal, and its superior performance to that of electric elevators in more than 10%.
- The passage space utilization is optimized, because the hydraulic elevators do not carry balances.
- The lifting load is transmitted directly to the foundations of the building, without overloading the structure.
- The hydraulic elevators do not need on top of the building is no facility for the engine room, which along with promoter group may be at any level of the building, not necessarily immediate passage.
Incoming search terms:
- advantages of hydraulic lift (1)
- advantages of traction lift in a building over hydraulic lift (1)
- construction of hydraulic lifts (1)
- hydraulic elevator benefits (1)
- hydraulic lift advantages (1)