Stop using millions of polygons when creating 3d roof tiles. Displacement Roof Surfaces is a Free MaxScript that will take your existing roof geometry and properly apply UV Mapping coordinates to each roof plane and then apply convincing materials and displacement modifiers to the geometry.
Eliminating the need for filling your 3d scenes with millions of polygons of roof tile geometry, keeps your viewports moving quickly and saving you hours of tedious work.
Simply choose your existing roof geometry, select the edges that represent ridges, hips, and gables, and click "Create!". After the script runs, you can quickly adjust the color, variation, and tile size in the viewport and in real time.
Incoming search terms:
- create roof tiles 3ds max (2)
- building 3d roof tiles (1)
- HOW TO CREAT 3d roofs in 3d max download (1)
- how to make roof tile material editor 3ds max (1)
- roof tile 3d download free (1)
- tiled roof 3d (1)